FL02b Enolmaster Pneumatic Multi-head Vacuum Filler
The Pneumatic Enolmaster multi-head vacuum filler for glass or rigid plastic bottles.
Compact, self-contained bench-top units. Bottles are placed under the nozzles and a special pump draws a vacuum, causing liquid to be sucked out of your feed vessel and filled into the bottles to an adjustable, pre-set level. Comes with RS PRO 2m power cable.
The fillers are suitable for non-carbonated, non-foaming liquids, including wines, spirits and liqueurs, bottle-conditioned beer, still cider, oils, thin sauces, toiletries and cleaning chemicals, of low and medium viscosity and are easily adaptable for most shapes and sizes of bottle and jar. Suitable only for GLASS or other rigid-walled containers.
- Fitted with Standard nozzles fit bottles with min.18mm neck.
- Mini-nozzles are available for min. 8mm necks. If you require this option, please contact us.
- Please contact us for wide neck bottles.
- Pyrex vessel and Pharmapress tubing suitable for spirits and hot filling.
- Fills up to 600 bottles per hour.
- Frame and filling nozzles in stainless steel.
- Approximate dimensions: 650 x 460 x 450m
N.b. If filling sugary products we would recommend an Oil Bath Filter to save from damaging the vacuum pump over time.
The oil bath vacuum filter is used to protect the vacuum pump on an FL02 filling machine. when using products containing sugar: fruit gins, liqueurs, cordials, lactose etc.
It is positioned between vacuum pump and the liquid recovery vessel. The housing body is filled with Vaseline oil, sunflower oil or similar. The oil should be checked periodically and changed before it becomes saturated and dirty.
There is no contact between oil and product.
Other accessories may be available, please contact us.
Please note, a compressor is required to operate this product
Info sheet HERE
Electric Enolmaster Multi-head HERE
Enolmatic Single-head HERE
Spare Parts HERE
Delivery time normally 1 to 21 days