LA14 Benchtop Label Applicator
Small, well-engineered, semi-automatic bench-top labellers, easily adjustable for a wide range of bottle and label sizes including full wrap-around and option for front-and- back off the same roll. It is suitable for use with cylindrical and some tapered containers.
This labeller features a spring-loaded pressure arm to keep containers steady and ensures labels are applied firmly. The mechanical label gap detector allows for use with transparent labels. Footswitch operation, single-phase supply.
AP362e model has digital counter and memory for 9 front/back label spacings.
- Container Width: 1” to 9.4” (25.4mm to 238mm)
- Container Diameter: 0.6” to 6.7” (15mm to 170mm)
- Container Shape: Cylindrical and many tapered
- Supply roll diameter: Up to 8” (203mm)
- Media liner width: 1” to 8.375” (25.4mm to 213mm)
- Supply roll core: 2” to 3” I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
- Weight: 7.26 kg
- Dimensions: W340 x H226 x D328mm
- Gap between Labels: Recommended: 1/8" - 1/4" (3.175 - 6.35mm)
- Label Type: Die cut with waste removed. Clear labels can be used.
- Liner Thickness: 2 mil - 10mil (smoothness will affect feeding - a liner that is too slippery or too thin will slip through the drive rollers)
- Label + Adhesive Thickness: 5 mil - 15 mil
- Wind Direction: See Copy Position Chart
Also available to purchase is an AP-CODE, a compact date coder / printer that attaches directly to the AP-Series labellers. It allows for a date / batch number to be printed on the label, or directly on the bottle. Featuring a touch screen and print head assembly, it can be retrofitted to the labeller in minutes. The water resistant, solvent ink prints text in a single colour on a variety of surfaces, including plastic, glass and metal containers. No extra power supply is needed, it connects directly to the label applicator.
Quick Start Guide HERE
Loading Diagram HERE
Delivery time normally 1 to 7 days
We love our LA14 benchtop labeller. For a small machine it performs incredibly well. When our team saw it they didn't believe it would do the job but how wrong they were! We needed to apply front and back labels from the same roll and with a simple bit of set up the LA14 did the job quickly and beatifully.
We would not hesitate to recommend this machine for small labelling runs.