Used primarily to determine the content of sugar in grapes and juice, the unit can also be used to monitor fermentation progress in brewing and distilleries, to check ripeness in fruit growing, strength of cordials, liqueurs, etc.
The device has ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) that adjusts the readings to correct to standard 20°C
Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required.
Easy to focus and calibrate, soft rubber eyepiece, covered with non-slip rubber
- Measuring Range : 0-32%Brix (% w/w sugar)
- Minimum Division: 0.2% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.2% Brix
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
- Weight: 165g
- Portable Refractometer
- Mini Screw Driver
- Suction tube
- English User Manual